Date:      Mon, 04 Sep 2023 15:59:41 +0000
From:      "Mathew\, Cherry G.*" <c@bow.st>
To:        Dag-Erling =?utf-8?Q?Sm=C3=B8rgrav?= <des@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ARC model specified in spinroot/promela

    > "Mathew, Cherry G.*" <c@bow.st> writes:
    >> I'm hoping that someone can help me complete the current run, as
    >> I don't have the computing resources required to run the full
    >> model (about 16GB RAM).

    > 16 GB is not a huge amount of memory.  Would it help if you had
    > access to a jail or VM with enough memory to run the model
    > yourself?

Hi DES,

You probably caught up on the rest of the thread - I figured out a way
to reduce the state space explosion (it's got to do with how
spin/promela semantics map to regular function style languages) - in the
end, it all came down to just around a second runtime. I think the
complexity will remain there, until I improve it for
re-entrancy/concurrency/multi-threaded use.

(currently the code/model assumes no re-entry).

I will fall back on your offer if it becomes unmanageable then.

Many Thanks,
--=20
~cherry