Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 1996 18:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@tahoma.cwu.edu>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   tcpdump nfsv2.h missed from cvs checkout of 2.1.5-R

There is a high probability I am intellectually bankrupt.

In any case, I supped CVS today and checked out a RELENG_2_1_5_RELEASE
src tree and made world.

When it got to tcpdump, print-udp.c and print-nfs.c couldn't find nfsv2.h
in the directory.

I can see nfsv2.h,v in tcpdump/Attic in my CVS repository, and it has the
RELENG_2_1_5_RELEASE tag, so there must be something i've missed in my
checkout command to pick it off?

I understand that wrt -current, nfsv2.h is deprecated, and was able to check
out the -current tcpdump tree to diff against my 2.1.5-R tree; looks like i
got the cvs checkout mostly right.

Any ideas?

-Chris