Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 04:15:05 -0400
From:      Raoul Schroeder <memphis_ms@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   hosts.allow

Hi,

for security reasons, I would like to disallow telnet from all computers
not in my domain, but allow ssh (via sshd) from all other computers.
However, if I disallow telnetd to accept from other domains, then it
seems like sshd does not accept requests either...
Also, which daemon do I have to restart to make hosts.allow to be
reread? Is it inetd? and does it need a SIGHUP?

Finally, is there any other program to use for OpenSSL than RSA in the
US?

Best regards,

Raoul