Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2000 11:26:28 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Michael Chin-yuan Wu <mwu@ece.utexas.edu>
To:        dillon@backplane.com, nik@freebsd.org, briggs@ninthwonder.com, jim@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Handbook: FreeBSD Internals- Request for Review

I have finally finished editing and rewriting the
FreeBSD Handbook's section on the FreeBSD VM System

The most up-to-date version will be on
http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~mwu/_working_copy_new_chapter24.txt

This document is very long.  What should we do about it?
A. Split it into several chapter.
B. Leave it as is.

The IPV6 section is still under work, I should have it ready
by tonight.  Hopefully, I will be able to merge
the vinum documents into this chapter also.

Sorry, I realize that the deadline is very close, and I apologize.
It was just very long and tedious to organize the text into a
more readable form

--
keichii@bsdconspiracy.net
Wide Spread BSD Conspiracy to take over the world OS market