Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:53:22 -0400
From:      cody chandler <cody.a.chandler@gmail.com>
To:        Chris Rees <crees@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg_add -r xorg fails

Hello Chris,

  Setting to the PACKAGESITE then retrying pkg_add -r xorg works....  I'm
confused on why it did work prior to yesterday..  This was the 5th fresh
installed from the same cd I've used now for about 30 installs.  I'll burn
a new cd and reinstall and see if possibly the cd I am using has gone bad.
The last 5 installs, installed without problems but the pkg_add -r xorg
failed.  Installs prior to the 5 never had an issue.  Will burn the cd now
and test then send results.  Thank you for getting to me so quickly.

Thank you!
Cody