Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:14:46 -0300
From:      Gustavo Vieira G C Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>
To:        Dan O'Connor <dan@jgl.reno.nv.us>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: assembly

I don't believe (i am sorry if i am wrong, but i am a beginner)!
If i use assembly i do not need to read a file via read API, i can
access the HD directly, without to check for access permissions, right ?
If so, i can hack a UNIX system (no matter which) using assembly!

Am i wrong ?

--
I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.
You use windowze because the guy on TV told you to ...