Date:      Wed, 07 Jul 1999 21:39:15 +0200
From:      Michael Larsen <mlarsen@tech-nic.net>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Could not find any .o files

Hi
I am trying to add a program to to the "crunch file", but i am obviously
forgetting
something....
I get the forllowing error messages:
---
-> Making and installing crunch1...
crunchgen: ./crunch1.conf: fpted: warning: could not find any .o files
crunchgen: ./crunch1.conf: fpted: error: no objpaths specified or
calculated
crunchgen: ./crunch1.conf: fpted: ignoring program because of errors
Run "make -f crunch1.mk objs exe" to build crunched binary.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
-> ERROR while building ../net/crunch1...
-> Aborting ./populate
---
In "./net/crunch/" is added the following line:
progs fpted

I have placed the sources in both ../../tinyware and in /usr/src/bin
The program (fpted) compiles with no problems on it's own, and the
fpted.o file IS present
in both source dirs.
Can anyone help me in the right direction.......Any help will be
appriciated....

Regads Michael Larsen