Date:      Sat, 11 Feb 1995 18:29:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@ref.tfs.com>
To:        hasty@netcom.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: a little bit on bus speeds

> If we can at least gather low level performance of systems it
> may help the users or future users to obtain maximum performance
> out their systems. I know that when I get ready to upgrade my
> Pentium most likely I will get  an ASUS motherboard :)

Well, submit some code which can be run to test it and I'll put it in.

I wish we could produce a "FreeBSD torture" floppy, which people
could bring with them out when the look at computers...

If people send me code, I'll try to make it fit together.

--
Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@login.dknet.dk>
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.