Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:07:30 -0600
From:      "Teilhard Knight" <teilhk@phreaker.net>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Root filesystem cannot be created

In my post: "Is this an stupid question", I forgot to say I am trying to
install FreeBSD in the second HD, nor the first boot disk.

Not long ago, when 5.0 and 4.7 were the main releases, everybody advised me
not to fiddle with 5.0, but to go with 4.7 as I am a newbie. 4.7 installed
all right in another machine in the second HD, by which I mean secondary
channel, and the first HD is the bootable. I still have it installed. Should
I go for 4.9 now?

Teilhard.