Date:      26 Oct 99 01:41:02 EDT
From:      Fweep <sunguy@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Wow, those were some quick replies. I didn't expect it to be that quick.

The thing is that I haven't bought the computer yet, I plan on buying a
lower-class Pentium to run FreeBBS on, but I don't wish to buy one that w=
on't
work with FreeBBS.

Here are the specs that the place displayed:

Integrated Items include these:
   Integrated 16-bit audio
   Integrated 10Base-T/10Base-2 networking =

   Integrated PIO Mode 4 disk controller
Graphics just says PCI Video

It's a Pentium Pro 180 32megs of RAM, 8x cdrom. The place doesn't listen =
much
more than what I showed.
Sorry if that's no help.
Any feedback would be appreciated as to what I should do...get the comput=
er,
not get the computer, etc.

Thanks.