Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 14:07:13 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
From:      "[Mario1-]" <Mario1@PrimeNet.Com>
To:        Vincent Poy <vince@mail.MCESTATE.COM>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, Marco Molteni <molter@logic.it>, security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: security hole in FreeBSD

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, Vincent Poy wrote:

: 	I'll try but with this security incident, it's different because
: all three of us went into panic since if we had access to the machine now,
: we would be able to atleast find things.  I guess what I need to do is
: find the time to start reading things but I don't know where to start
: since things in the computer area become obselete so fast these days
: anyways.
:

Vince, to get quick answers, fire up your web browser and do a search.
You'd be surprised at the amount of information out there, and no
upfront cost for books is involved.

Regards,
--
Mario1@PrimeNet.Com           http://www.primenet.com/~mario1