Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:31:29 -0800
From:      Ian Kallen <ian@gamespot.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pentium pro vs. pentium II

Yea I checked the archives: I've surmised that they both work but I kind
find anything in the archive, handbook or faq that lays out how much
benefit is gained by using either over a regular old pentium.  I've some
number crunching/file parsing duties that I need accelerated but I have to
decide on my upgrade path: II or Pro?

thanks,
-Ian

--
"When a sysadmin does a good job of ensuring that nothing
goes wrong, invisibility is the result and people question