Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2018 12:05:33 +1100
From:      Dewayne Geraghty <dewayne.geraghty@heuristicsystems.com.au>
Subject:   Stability of 11.1S

We rebuild 11.1-Stable at least every two weeks.  Our build on the 7th
Feb is in use on our development boxes, however the rebuild on 22nd
resulted in frequent crashes and our reverting to FreeBSD 11.1-STABLE
r329008.  Is anyone actually running a Stable that was built after 22nd
Feb?  Could you please share the revision number?

Because the churn in
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-stable-11/2018-March/ is
high we haven't been able to sight if a problem was identified and
fixed; so we're really looking for a functioning stable that we can
resume tracking.

PS There was no information in the logs, and we have no instrumentation
in the kernel to help. Sorry.

--

Influence national support against IP address spoofing (pretending to be someone else), refer: http://www.bcp38.info/index.php/Main_Page