Date:      Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:32:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Satya Devireddy <satya@dspsoft.com>
Cc:        Michael Searle <searle@longacre.demon.co.uk>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Asus P2-BS motherboard

On Tue, 1 Sep 1998, Satya Devireddy wrote:
> > Is anyone using this motherboard with FreeBSD? I know I'll have to use CAM
> > to use the on board Adaptec U2W scsi, but are there any other problems?
>
> Yup...
> Works great for me.

Anyone figure out how to disable the front panel power switch?
So someone walking by doesn't accidently turn it off :)
Also so the system will reboot in the event of an extended power outage.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, a California corporation        dan@dpcsys.com