Date:      Wed, 05 Nov 2003 00:47:45 -0500
From:      Michal <jamnt@knology.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gtkam-0.1.10

Hello,
I have Canon PowerShot s50. gtkam worked with PS nicely however after
recently it stoppe to co-operate.  I am gettin the following error:

"An error uccured in the io-library ("could not find the requested
device on the USB port'): Could not find USB device (class 0x28a09032, subclass 0x80dfc00,
protocol 0x28a14b60). Make sure that this device is connected to the
computer."

 Additionally Powershot s50 is not listed anymore in the "Add camera"
drop down list.

I have FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT #0: Thu Oct 30 17:49:13 EST 2003
ports updated 11-05-03.
I was wondering if there is any way I could make it work again.

Sincerely,
Michal