Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:43:20 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        "Mr. K." <bsd@a.servers.aozilla.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: features in -current?

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:44:46 EST, "Mr. K." wrote:

> I've looked all over, but I can't seem to find a list of the features
> which are in -current which are not in -stable.  Does anyone know if there
> is a web site or document with this inforamtion?

If you have a look at the documentation that explains what -current
actually is, you'll understand why. :-)

See http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/cutting-edge.html for more
information.

Of course, even if you were asking for the differences between, say
3.3-RELEASE and 3.4-RELEASE, such lists don't exist. :-(

Ciao,
Sheldon.