Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 2015 16:31:11 +0100
From:      Mike Clarke <jmc-freebsd2@milibyte.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg upgrade Solver problem

On Friday 17 Apr 2015 17:09:50 lokadamus@gmx.de wrote:
> How do you rebuild your ports? Do you use portupgrade or portmaster?

The packages were all upgraded with pkg upgrade, nothing was built from ports
on this run.

p5-DBD-mysql had been previously built from ports using a version of ports
consistent with the packages available at the time. This was the only affected
package which had been built from ports.

I deleted p5-DBD-mysql before being able to get pkg upgrade to run without
errors. When I subsequently reinstalled it I used pkg install to install it
from the FreeBSD package repository.

--
Mike Clarke