Date:      Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:04:20 -0500
From:      Bob Johnson <bob@greenpeanut.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Interesting SMP timeouts

I am installing a SMP kernel on another one of my old dual Pentium II
boxes, I have already done this on one before and it did work fine,
(www.bluhayz.org) but I can't get it to work on the NFS Server.
I cannot get you the exact messages, cause I can't get them myself. It
gets to the point of saying SMP: AP CPU #1 Launched, or something like
that. Then it will list out device timeouts, ad0 and ata0
Then the whole kernel will panic and reboot
When I use a non-SMP kernel, everything works fine, please help me!
I've searched the SMP archives and found similar problems, but none of
their solutions have worked.

thanks.