Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 18:00:14 -0500
From:      Brian Lovett <brian@cs3.ecok.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSD mascott

I am a student at East Central University in Ada, Oklahoma.  A friend of
mine is giving a pursuasive speech over why to choose your OS over
Windows.  He asked me to contact you to ask if you have any large
pictures of your mascott (preferably one in tennis shoes, as it is the
most recognizable in these parts) that he can use as a visual aid.  If
you have one in GIFF, JPEG, or other electronic form, that would be
great.  I appreciate any help you can give.

                                                       Thanks and God
Bless,

Brian