Date:      Thu, 12 May 2005 20:27:43 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@optushome.com.au>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   5.4-RELEASE on Blade100 hangs jumping to kernel entry

I have temporary access (this week) to a Blade 100 with a graphics
head and decided to try 5.4-RELEASE.  Unfortunately, it hangs hard at
the "jumping to kernel entry" prompt (power-cycle needed).  Looking at
the mailing list archives, there seems to have been a similar problem
with 5.4-RCx on various Ultra's but no obvious fix.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know by about 2100UTC or
I won't see it in time to be able to test it.  Please copy me in any
replies as I haven't subscribed to this list.

--
Peter