Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2017 21:46:21 +0200
From:      Sydney Meyer <syd.meyer@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 11.1 xen trying to create linux domU instance

You can change the default kernel by adding "kernel=3Dnewkernel", or =
perhaps "kernel=3Dxen" in your case, to the /boot/loader.conf.local =
file.

Is there perhaps a "raw" missing in your linux guest cfg at the line =
where you define the zvol?

Also, can you try putting the tablet in the line "usbdevice=3Dtablet" in =
quotes like "usbdevice =3D "tablet""..

Sydney
=20
> On 21. Aug 2017, at 19:56, James E. Pace <james@pacehouse.com> wrote:
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> I have a couple questions about running xen with FreeBSD 11.1 (amd64) =
as
> Dom0.  I am pretty new to this whole concept, so it is very likely I =
am not
> understanding something.
>=20
> First, each time I boot the (physical) system, I have to tell the =
FreeBSD