Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 2020 15:00:39 +0000
From:      Jennifer West <jennifer.west@competance.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE:  Southern California

Hi,
I believe you are the right person to discuss about Southern California 201=
9 Linux Expo of 2,000+ attendees with complete details and verified e- addr=
ess.
The list will be provided for unlimited usage.
If interested to acquire please let me know, I would love to provide more i=
nformation on this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Jennifer West
Marketing Data Analyst.

                                                         If you do not wish=
 to receive future emails from us, please reply as opt-out