Date:      Tue, 9 Jun 2015 22:25:14 +0530
From:      Sibananda Sahu <sibananda.sahu@avagotech.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@freebsd.org>, scottl@freebsd.org, Scott Long <scott4long@yahoo.com>,  Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Subject:   RE: IO stall in FreeBSD 9.1

Is this a known issue on FreeBSD-9.1-RELEASE ?

I went through the ERRATA and RELEASE NOTES of FreeBSD-9.1-RELEASE (where I
observe the issue consistently) and FreeBSD-8.4-RELEASE (where this issue
is not observed), but I really did not find any info on issues related to
CAM or GEOM.

Thanks,

Sibananda Sahu