Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2012 00:02:20 +0100
From:      Erik Cederstrand <erik@cederstrand.dk>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   opensolaris B_TRUE and B_FALSE

Hello,

I'm looking at this Clang analyzer report: =
http://scan.freebsd.your.org/freebsd-head/WORLD/2012-10-24-amd64/report-uH=
6BjZ.html.gz#EndPath Apart from the actual error, which is a apse =
positive, it seems like Clang can't find the macro definitions for =
B_TRUE and B_FALSE (if it did, hovering over them would show the macro =
definition).

These are defined in sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/types.h as an enum =
of type boolean_t as long as _KERNEL is not defined. The only definition =
for boolean_t I can find is in sys/sys/types.h but it's only defined if =
_KERNEL is defined.

I'm sure that ZFS wouldn't work if B_TRUE or B_FALSE were undefined, I =
just can't figure out where it's happening. I need a hint :-)

Thanks,
Erik