Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 1997 21:52:04 +0200
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commercial vendors registry

As Christoph Haas wrote:

> To come back to my original question: How do you want to attract vendors
> and convince them that FreeBSD is a high quality product ? My idea,
> starting with some kind of support for vendors, doesn't semm to make it
> here, ...

It's not that it ``doesn't seem to make it'', but that it's been
unrealistic in the presented form.  Again, i can imagine a service to
subscribe interested parties to just the part of the commit mailing
lists, in order to track those fields of the system they are most
interested in.  Would this help somebody?

--
cheers, J"org