Date:      Thu, 08 Dec 2022 03:28:26 +0000
From:      Jonathan Vasquez <jon@xyinn.org>
To:        Tomoaki AOKI <junchoon@dec.sakura.ne.jp>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PORTSDIR not being read from /etc/make.conf when build /usr/src

Hey Tomoaki,

Thanks for the suggestion. Yup, there are definitely many different workaro=
unds we could go with, but I'm definitely interested in knowing if this is =
a bug or intended behavior. If anything, I can open up a bug report.

Jonathan Vasquez
PGP: 34DA 858C 1447 509E C77A D49F FB85 90B7 C4CA 5279
Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email