Date:      Thu, 08 Mar 2018 11:55:51 -0500
From:      "Fiorello G. Baumgartner" <fiorello.g.baumgartner@protonmail.com>
To:        "geheimnisse.atl@gmail.com" <geheimnisse.atl@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-chat@freebsd.org" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD has a politics problem

> Jesus Christ, can you stop being such a complete f****t. People like you =
are causing a mockery of FreeBSD, which is now getting called "CuckBSD" by =
the very people you want to be using this OS.

You post is so over the top that I can't even tell if you're really this te=
rrible or just a classical troll play-acting someone like that to start a f=
lame war.  In any case, you are causing nothing but damage.

Go away,
- Fiorello

=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90 Original Me=
ssage =E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90

On March 8, 2018 9:34 AM, Geheimnisse <geheimnisse.atl@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jesus Christ, can you stop being such a complete faggot. People like you =
are causing a mockery of FreeBSD, which is now getting called "CuckBSD" by =
the very people you want to be using this OS. It's fucking embarrassing and=
 has all but signaled to a majority of users that there is a preference for=
 progressive decay over technical progress. Do you realize shit like does n=
othing but red pill normal, accepting individuals who truly just care about=
 technical merit? You care creating the very enemies you seek. And you will=
 ultimately lose. But please, keep insulting us.
>=20
> Oh, mailed under your pseudonym account because we alt-right types like t=
o stalk and harrass people.
>=20
> On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 8:31 PM, Geheimnisse geheimnisse.atl@gmail.com wro=
te:
>=20
> > From: Geheimnisse geheimnisse.atl@gmail.com
> >=20
> > Subject: Re: FreeBSD has a politics problem
> >=20
>=20
> > I really cannot wait until all of the people flipping their shit about =
the new CoC go back to not tending to their neck hair and tipping their fed=
oras. Oh, excuse me, trilby hats or whatever they may be.
> >=20
> > Seriously, the new CoC is the opposite of news. Unless you plan to harr=
ass others online, it will not affect you. Go back to doing whatever it is =
you were doing before you went on this crusade. Nobody cares aside from a h=
andful of neckbeards, and nobody will care in a couple of weeks because it =
won't affect anything.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?YPpSs77uim9xLuqMlBy01t5ER8AsrYGyX4HpLLbuP7XERE0hRi-Hny5fjOEoZDyV5qT1PHlFASj8UoaSv3XG7hx_qOR7m4Wms0BeekfglNs=>