Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:54:07 +0200
From:      Lars =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <Lars.Koeller@post.uni-bielefeld.de>
To:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@muc.de>
Cc:        shimon@simon-shapiro.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X11R6 and CAM (??)

----------

 > Simon Shapiro writes:
 > [snip]
 > >Sounds like a good idea.  Actuallymy favorite broken tool here is xpermon++
     .
 > >Just got to see these strip charts... :-)
 > >

 > xperfmon++ would be fairly trivial to fix. The changes I made to xsysinfo
 > would pretty much just drop into it.
 >
 > Lars Koeller is the maintainer. Lars, anything against my fixing
 > xperfmon++?

No Gary it's o.k. Im just working on a new version of xperfmon++ with
a lot of more graphs (terminal io, graphs for disks, streamers, cdrom
with transactions and MB/s, migration to the devstat lib, and so on).

Due to lack of time it would take some time to do all the stuff!

Please use xperfmon++-2.0 when inserting the changes you can find it
on

 ftp://ftp.uni-bielefle.de/pub/systems/FreeBSD/lkoeller/xperfmon++-2.0-port.tar.gz

and send me the changes you've made!

Thanks and regards

Lars
--
E-Mail:                                 \  Lars Köller (Unix Sysadmin)
  Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE           \  Computing Center