Date:      Fri, 03 Aug 2001 14:10:14 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@eurocontrol.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ntpd 4.1

On Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:18:49 +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> > Don't hold your breath then, he repeated two days ago he didn't want to
> > change the way he manages the documentation.

By the way... How on earth does David Mills expect translators to work
on NTP documentation?

I've just realized that the upcoming changes to the NTP docs are going
to force _every_ translation team that's worked on the NTP pages to redo
all their work, or abandon it entirely.

So let me guess.  Not only does Mills think that the web is the only
sensible distribution medium for documentation, he also thinks that
English is the only sensible language for it?

Ciao,
Sheldon.