Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 1996 11:46:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Le-Chin Eugene Liu <lliu@twolf3.ee.washington.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   disklabel questions

Hi there,

   I have an IDE hard disk shared by DOS and FreeBSD 2.1R. I bought a
SCSI hard disk, Conner CFP1060S. I've assigned a half to DOS, and the
rest is for FreeBSD. I'd like to create a FreeBSD file system then
mount it to /usr/local. I'm wondering if anyone can help me on the
disktab entry? Does it still need a root or swap partition? Or I can
just set c and e for the whole partition and use e? By the way, I
also have a SCSI Zip drive. Does anyone have a disktab entry for the
drive? Thank you.

Eugene Liu