Date:      Sun, 08 Aug 1999 23:05:56 -0600
From:      Chris Fedde <cfedde@fedde.littleton.co.us>
To:        "Antipov's family" <ant@online.sea.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SLIP with the leased line

You have validated that you can get dumb terminal connections to the cisco?
that all the hardware is working correctly? What error messages is the BSD
system giving you?  What error messages are you seeing from the cisco.
Do the messages help isolate the problem?

chris

"Antipov's family" writes:
    Hi !

    Now I try to setud SLIP connection between FreeBSD 3.2 and Cisco. The
    configuration of Cisco is autorized and correct.
    Two modems was programmed to automatically connection. I.e. leased line
    ready.
    But I can't to connect with Cisco.
    In all examples there is information about dialing to ISP via phone.

    Tell me please what can I do to connect to Cisco via leased line?

    Thank you very much
    Mail me please:
    	pavel@sdios.sea.ru

    Best regards