Date:      Sat, 3 Jul 1999 08:24:49 +0900 (JST)
From:      takashi@ueda.info.waseda.ac.jp
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/12490: package xmine exits 1 with XawAsciiSourceFreeString errors

>Number:         12490
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       package xmine exits 1 with XawAsciiSourceFreeString error
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

	FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE i386
	xmine-1.0.3
	$LC_CTYPE=ja_JP.EUC
	$LANG=ja_JP.EUC

	The xmine is installed with pkg_add, was at
	ftp://ftp.jp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/packages/All/.

	When input my name "takashi" in the dialog of "New Best Score", says,

	Error: XawAsciiSourceFreeString's parameter must be an asciiSrc or
	multiSrc.

	and exits with code 1.

>How-To-Repeat:

	1. make the best time,