Date:      Thu, 9 May 1996 13:49:30 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, velte@cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: A stuffed Daemon plushie (Chuck), anyone?

Daemon Dolls! (shades of "Thundar The Barbarian").  8-).

> Well, our very own Joerg Wunsch has finally found someone in Germany
> who seems capable of making a daemon plushie that actually _looks_
> like a daemon (as opposed to some of our chinese factory samples which
> looked more like mutant, satanic rabbits with horns) and so we've
> decided to see if we've enough interest in them to actually order and
> resell a few.  I believe 50 is the target we need to hit before it
> actually becomes a reasonable proposition for the factory, and hence
> this mail.

Mutant Satanic rabbits with horns sounds like a normal loss-leader in
California.  8-).

What size are these $60 stuffed daemons, and can someone digitize
a picture of the sample and put the image up somewhere?

Maybe someone in Japan can build an "BSD Oni Garage Kit"  8-).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.