Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 18:21:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@www.hotjobs.com>
To:        Mikhail Teterin <mi@video-collage.com>
Cc:        Stefan Eggers <seggers@semyam.dinoco.de>, julian@whistle.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: recovering disk

are you using DEVFS? cause that's the same problems i get when trying to
do a disklabel, although i can read my labels, as they are not hosed.

Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current