Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:11:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      swschulz@astrum.net
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/19861: Install hangs during installation of rsaref-2.0 (as dependency)

>Number:         19861
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Install hangs during installation of rsaref-2.0 (as dependency)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
While installing, I chose to have the apache-mod_ssl and OpenSSH installed.  One or the other caused rsaref-2.0 to be installed as a dependency.  Upone reaching that point, the install stopped with the usual (waiting for pkg_add) line at the bottom.  Hitting Alt-F2 showed a small dialog box which said something to the effect of "are you ready to install...".  Yes was selected, but the screen would accept no input.  Alt-F4 was functional, showing the the machine was still running otherwise.
>How-To-Repeat:
Reselect those packages.
>Fix:
Skip them. (Sorry.. ;)