Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2012 19:34:39 +0100
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        sib@tormail.org
Cc:        i3-discuss@i3.zekjur.net, dhn@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i3 maintainer for FreeBSD

--VACxsDaSTfeluoxK

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 09:39:49PM -0000, sib@tormail.org wrote:
> Hello list.
>=20
> I'm an i3 user on FreeBSD, and really love the WM. I think we need a new
> maintainer for the port(1) in FreeBSD, though, because current one doesn't
> ever update it and ignores my mails. 4.4 has been out a little while, but
> we only have 4.2. I'd like to follow the latest versions. Can anyone
> volunteer to become the new maintainer? Sorry for my english.
>=20
> (1) http://www.freshports.org/x11-wm/i3
>=20
> -simon
>=20

For your information, I have taken maintainership or i3 after discussing wi=
th
dhn@ he is really busy right now, I take it as an interim maintainership, as
soon as he has time again, if he wants to claim it back I will give him bac=
k the
maintainership with pleasure.

Now i3 in the ports tree is the latest version.

regards,
Bapt

--VACxsDaSTfeluoxK

--VACxsDaSTfeluoxK--