Date:      Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:14:23 -0600
From:      Robert P Ricci <ricci@cs.utah.edu>
To:        Edwin Groothuis <edwin@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/43956: New port: x11-wm/ion-devel

Sorry, I do intend to update this port at some point, but I've been too
busy lately. The tricky part is that there are issues with gcc version,
etc. between -STABLE and -CURRENT, and, until last week, I didn't have a
suitable -STABLE box to experiment on. Hopefully, now that I do, I can
get back to this port.

Another user has submitted a port for a newer, but not the latest
version as ports/52125 .

Thus spake Edwin Groothuis on Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 06:01:00AM -0700: