Date:      Tue, 20 Oct 1998 00:46:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "James D. Butt" <jbutt@mwci.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Solid Database

> Has anyone succesfully compiled any C code that uses the solid api's under
> 3.0-RELEASE??
>
> I have code that compiled clean under 2.2.6 yet under 3.0 it acts as it it
> can not read the librarys??
>
> Has something changed that someone that does not pay close attention would
> miss??
>
> When using cc I am getting Undefined reference to 'insert function name
> here'

Never mind me.. looks like the move to ELF has been made..

This make sense now.. (I could not figure out why xxgdb to recognize the
old binnaries..)

seems logical now..

  James D. Butt 'J.D.'
  Network Engineer                                   Voice 319-557-8463
  Network Operations Center                          Fax   319-557-9771
  MidWest Communications, Inc.                       Pager 319-557-6347
  241 Main St.                                          noc@mwci.net
  Dubuque, IA  52001                                   jbutt@mwci.net