Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 1997 11:57:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rudy Gireyev <rgireyev@yahoo.com>
To:        Michael Steele <slqfk@cc.usu.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

Michael BSDI is commercial version of BSD Unix available for sale.
What we have here is a freeware, and it's called FreeBSD. The two
products are very comparable, in performance and look and feel, and
originally come from the same source.

You should be able to install the OS (FreeBSD) along with Windows as
long as you create a separate physical partition for it.

Rudy.

---Michael Steele <slqfk@cc.usu.edu> wrote:

> I have NT4.0 and WIndow 95 Running because I develop software, can
BSDI run