Date:      Fri, 7 May 2004 22:56:54 +0000
From:      Andy Smith <andy@strugglers.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   lang/php4 and --enable-sysvmsg

--2E/hm+v6kSLEYT3h

Hello,

This week I was looking at an application which uses sysv message
queues from within PHP.  So, I go to add this support to my PHP, and
I can't seem to work out how.

The port's configure script does have an --enable-sysvmsg option,
but this is not provided as an option in the port configuration
process, nor is it in the Makefile (in contrast to sysvshm or
sysvsem):

$ grep sysvmsg Makefile=20
$ grep sysvsem Makefile=20
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=3D--enable-sysvsem
$ grep sysvshm Makefile=20
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=3D--enable-sysvshm

Is there some reason for this (like maybe sysv message queues don't
work on FreeBSD), or is it just that no one uses it?

Thanks,
Andy

--2E/hm+v6kSLEYT3h

--2E/hm+v6kSLEYT3h--