Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:27:23 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Outlook With FreeBSD IMAP

> > anyway - outlook doesn't work well anytime, especially with imap. simply
> > don't use it, thunderbird for windows works good with imap.

I've got to say, I don't know where this is coming from.

We have a menagerie of IMAP clients here, and probably 10% of them are
Outlook, and we don't have any more trouble with the Outlook clients than
any other clients.

We use Cyrus.  Perhaps that's saying something in Cyrus' favor?

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.