Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 02:20:53 +0000
From:      Harry Woodward-Clarke <Harry.Woodward-Clarke@S1.com>
To:        Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
Cc:        Mike <mikey@kappaisle.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Web-based control panel for hosting clients.

regarding Webmin:

> There's a program call Webmin that does some, but not all, of what you
> are looking for, via a web browser on a remote machine. Might be worth
> looking into. They're located at www.webmin.com.
> Chip

I find it very useful. There are some minor things now and then that you
need to 'tweak by hand', but then, Webmin also offers a telnet client!
So you can telnet in and do the hand mod's.

Webmin can also be customised. You can add your own scripts and such so
that if there is something missing, you can 'plug it in'. I've not done
this, but a friend (who put me onto FreeBSD) does, and he tells me it is
"very good".

So, as Chip said, check out Webmin. If it doesn't do now what you want,
there is a good chance it will do so with a little hacking.