Date:      Thu, 24 May 2001 12:35:48 -0400
From:      "Phil Rosenthal" <winter@villaweb.net>
To:        "Mike Squires" <mikes@ct980320-b.blmngtn1.in.home.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: KERNEL COMPILE IS BROKEN

The kernel configuration file is the exact same as it was for months before.
I don't need smbfs, and I would happily disable it if I knew how.
I am doing a complete buildworld, installworld, and then choking at
buildkernel.
this problem is on 3 new freebsd boxes as well as 20 boxes running an older
4.3-STABLE, 4.2-STABLE or 4.3-RELEASE.
--Phil