Date:      Mon, 16 Jan 1995 11:05:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      kristyn@gnu.ai.mit.edu
To:        msmith@beta.tricity.wsu.edu (Mark Smith)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ft0 gives inturupt error

}
} kernel: ft0: unexpected inturrupt; st0=$20 pcn=19
}

Hiya,

  I've been having that same problem with my /usr (/dev/rwd1e, I think) since
version 1.1.5.  Dump works fine with my root partition, tho.  I've brought
it up a couple of times here on the list, but have had few replys.  The last
time I did, I also somehow managed to get unsubscribed, so I didn't see any
answers from last time.

  Anyway, you should find that tar will work ok.  Just use:
	tar czvf - /usr | ft

  I still like interactive dump more, tho.

						-----Kris

--
                    -=(*)=-   Kristyn Fayette   -=(*)=-
                           kristyn@gnu.ai.mit.edu