Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:57:22 +0100 (CET)
From:      Zbigniew Szalbot <zbyszek@szalbot.homedns.org>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pf working but no log

Hello,

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

> I think there's a slight misunderstanding here.  PF is *not* ipfilter,
> so unless you've done something special it doesn't log to ipfilter.log.
>
> Can you show us the exact rc.conf settings you used for PF?

Acutally I made a typo when writting the email. I just called the log
pflog (which I forgot and thought I had called it ipfileter.log). Here's
the snippet:

#pf-related conf
pf_enable="YES" # Enable PF (load module if required)
pf_rules="/etc/pf.conf" # rules definition file for PF
pflog_enable="YES" # start pflogd(8)
pflog_logfile="/var/log/pflog" # where pflogd should store the logfile

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for being willing to help! I appreciate
that very much!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot