Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 07:57:11 +0200
From:      maret@axis.de
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Booteasy

Hi,

I want to configure Booteasy. I know I can do it by using the
"bootinst"-tool on my cd or by using /stand/sysinstall and the fdisk
editor but i would like to configure it manually because booteasy
doesn't recognize my NT partition and only displays "??". Well, it
works but i don't like it this way. Is there any configuration file
like "lilo.conf" under linux? If yes how can i activate
the new configuration after editing this file.

Bye,

 Alex