Date:      Sat, 18 Feb 2017 14:08:50 +0000
From:      Peter Harrison <four.harrisons@googlemail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Laptop recommendation

Hello list.

I'm looking for a laptop recommendation. I'm current running 10.3-RELEASE
on a Thinkpad x200s which is fine but I'm looking for something lighter
with a better screen and longer battery life, in other words something a
bit more modern. Doesn't have to be brand new (ebay is my friend).

Can anyone recommend something? I've been quite loyal to Thinkpads over the
years, but happy to move on if there's a better option. Working wireless is
a must, suspend/resume would be nice but isn't a dealbreaker.

TIA.

Peter Harrison.