Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 2004 02:16:18 +0100
From:      "Hugo D. Valentim" <hvalentim@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   I18N: Operating system doesn't support locale ""

Hello,

Just installed a localized package of OO 1.1.3.*

Installed all right; the program starts but I am unable to use accent keys=
=20
(such as =E2 =EA etc...)=20

When I start OO I always get this error:
=AB I18N: Operating system doesn't support locale ""=BB

$ echo $LANG; gives me:
pt_PT.ISO8859-1

I set the LANG variable everywhere the handbook suggests with no luck.

I am running FreeBSD 5.2.1 and Xorg.

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this? Or what may be causing it?

Thanks in advance,
Hugo

* =ABOOo_1.1.3_FreeBSD410Intel_install_pt.tgz=BB, dated 09-Oct-2004 10:21  =
 72MB,=20
grabbed from=20
http://oootranslation.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/ooomisc/Fr=
eeBSD/