Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 1997 15:00:24 -0500
From:      Wm Brian McCane <root@bmccane.uit.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   SKIP

Greetings,

	I asked about VPN's a few weeks ago and was referred to the SKIP
project.  Now, I have a customer that wants to setup a VPN between to
locations because a F/Relay connection costs about 3 times what ISPs charge
for 128K ISDN in their areas.  Anyway, I am getting ready to look at porting
SKIP to 3.0 and was wondering if someone on this list might have already done
this, or even have started on it.  Basically, I hate to duplicate the work,
but I need it within the next 2-3 weeks.  (God I hope it actually works 8).

	brian