Date:      Tue, 09 Nov 1999 10:54:17 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>, eng@cstone.net, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Quotation

What's of greater concern is that the article incorrectly denies a key
distinction between FreeBSD and Linux. It says that those who enhance
FreeBSD are "required" to make them available to everyone. This is
not true, of course, and Frankenberg's statement serves to blur
the important differences between the BSD license and the GPL.

--Brett